By Mary Fike
Ever wonder why some out of area USEF shows count for points and others don't? There are two ways that those shows get MSEDA sanctioning.
- The Organizers have been asked by many of their competitors to sanction with MSEDA. If an Organizer can be convinced that they have a strong MSEDA presence in their entries, they might consider it.
- The competitors pay the sanctioning fee themselves. If you know you are competing out of the area, consider sanctioning the event yourself.
Here are the costs involved:
- $25 at least 3 months before the show.
- $55 less than 3 weeks before the show.
- $100 Post-Sanctioning Fee for USEF Shows or Events
If you are sanctioning 3 or more competitions, a discount of $5.00 per event will be offered if all applications are submitted at the same time.